Monday, December 18, 2017

Chapter 65: Not Today Satan!!!

Hello Everyone!
I've heard it said that when someone is about to do something very good, Satan is going to work especially hard to keep them from doing that good thing. I can add my testimony that it is true. Satan doesn't want people to find the joy of the gospel but we worked super duper hard and He wasn't able to stop us :) I'll keep it brief. No matter what he threw at us, A____ still got baptized :) :) :) Probably one of the happiest days of my entire mission. We started getting a little nervous as the day approached because she had some fears that needed to be addressed but we were able to resolve her concerns by the spirit :) Couldn't have done it without God :) Whenever we got discouraged we looked at the sticky note hanging in our car. It reads: NOT TODAY SATAN!!!! :) We won't let him get us down. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever. Because we are a part of the most amazing work, and we wont let him stop us.
So back to this week ( sorry, I'll get off my soap box :)). We pounded pavement trying to find some new people and while we didnt have many lessons this week, we found some solid potentials and were able to set up some appointments this week that we are super excited for. Gods work is going forward. I'll have more to update you on next week I think :). I love you all! I love being a missionary and I never want to stop. Do you think President would give me a year extension like they did way back when? Just kidding :) I bet yall wouldnt be too happy with me :) I love these people so much. This little corner of the country has stolen my heart and will forever hold a piece of it. The Lords work is hastening and is such blessing to be a part of it.
I love you all! Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment