Monday, December 18, 2017

Chapter 67: Miracles Galore!

Hello Everyone!
Its been a fun a busy week! My testimony of Less Active work has really grown this week I have to say. Its amazing to see the changes that people are willing to make when they finally realize that they are missing something. Here's just a few of my favorites.
C___-> She has realized that shes happier when shes reading the Book of Mormon and has finally come to realize that it brings a more lasting peace than anything else the world can offer her.
Sister M____-> Church is an important part of everyone's conversion. Life becomes dull without the nourishment that you receive there. Even if its hard, we should always put God first and go worship Him.
S____-> The temple is not too far out of reach. God wants all his children to be able to partake of the blessings there. Even when we have strayed from the path, there is always a way back and with help and support,we can all make it back to the presence of God.
K____-> No matter what has happened in the past, its important to keep moving forward and keep pressing on towards God. There are plenty of things that can get in our way and distract us. Its our responsibility to keep our eye on the goal and keep looking heavenward.
So you'd think with all these stories that maybe we didn't have time to find any new investigators... Wrong! God truly blessed us with a miracle and we found two new investigators this week and the both expressed right off the bat the strong desire that they have to enter the waters of baptism :) D___ and S____ are both such faith filled individuals and I feel so lucky to be able to know them and help them on the path back home.
One more amazing miracle and then I'll let y'all go for now :). K____ GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!! Such a wonderful day that was. She has been just radiating with light since the moment she made that promise. I understand why Jesus said " Suffer the little children to come unto me". They are so precious and their love for Him is so complete. I don't know if I have ever met a little girl so prepared to make the covenant of baptism. So precious :)
I love this work so much. There is nowhere else I'd rather be right now. The gospel is going forth to everyone and the blessings from it are innumerable. I love my Savior. I don't know where I would be without Him. Thank you all from your prayers and support! Couldn't do it without you!
Love ya!
Sister Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment