Monday, October 16, 2017

Chapter 64: #SOHAPPY

Hello Everyone! 
I have literally had the best week in my mission so far :). I don't think I have ever been so happy! This is just the life and I think I can do it forever :)
So Monday and Tuesday were a little crazy getting ready for the transfer but finally Wednesday came :) I have never been so excited to pick up a companion before in my whole mission! The moment we saw each other Sister Calder and I screamed with joy and ran to each other. Didn't even have time to drop the basketball she was holding :). We hit the ground running with the work. Its amazing what you can get done when you don't have to waste time figuring out how the other one works and teaches :) We found a new investigator this week ( she might be a little crazy but thats a side note) and found a ton of new potentials and formers to try by :) Super excited for this up coming week! We have been meeting with A___ pretty much every day ( now that I think about it, I'm not sure I even told y'all about her...) So Ya! She's this amazing 11 year old that told us the first time that we met her (about a month ago) that she wanted to get baptized. We invited her to prepare for the 21st of October and she has been moving full speed ahead preparing for this Saturday! She had her interview about 2 days ago and our District Leader was really impressed with her and said she passed with flying colors :) She is going to make an amazing member :) I love her so stinkin' much :) its been amazing to see her grow so much really just in the course of 3 weeks. She went from not wanting to pray and being kinda quiet in lessons, to really opening up, sharing experiences with repentance, and saying prayers in lessons. She is super excited to be able to go and do baptisms in the temple in just a few months too :)
The Gospel is true. It changes lives. I know it has certainly changed mine. A scripture that has really been on my mind this week comes out of the 9th chapter of 3 Nephi. In the second part of the 13th verse it says " Will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?" Think about it. He have to let the Savior change you. He never turns away from us. But when we come unto Him, do little things everyday to bring the spirit into our lives more abundantly, and REPENT, He promises to heal us. I've seen it time and time again :). I'd love to invite yall ( because I'm a missionary and its kinda what I do) to do something hard this week that will help you to come closer to the Savior and to let Him heal you. Maybe its gonna be waking up 15 min earlier to get a little more scripture time it, maybe its going to be asking for blessing to overcome a challenge in your path. Who knows but God :) I can promise that you will have an added power come into your life as you do so :)
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!

Sister Tobler

Celebrating with ice-cream!

So happy to be companions again.

No comments:

Post a Comment