Monday, October 16, 2017

Chapter 63: Transfers!!!

Hello Everyone! 
Boy do I have a story to tell you! And it has to do with transfers so you'll have to bear with me and my creativity :) Just indulge me for a minute :). Here's my story.
Once upon a time in the land of the WKM, there were two sisters. Now these sisters were the very best of friends. They loved working together but alas, all great companionship's must come to an end. They cried together when they had to part but always looked forward to seeing one another at meetings. Months past ( about 6 months to be exact) and one sister received a call from the king of the land. He informed her that her current companion would be leaving her to head to the distant land of West Richland and that She would be staying. He then inquired further. "My dear sister, if you had to choose, which ward would keep. the wards must be split into two areas for the work is popping in both." Her heart broke a little but the response was immediate. "Edison" she replied. You could tell that a smile emerged upon his face for she had chosen what he had planned. "Furthermore," he continued," If you had to choose who would be your companion, who would you pick? out of all the sisters in the land." She couldn't believe herself. Was this a trick? Once again, her response was sure. "Sister Calder." The King laughed and said" It is done". Our dear sister almost burst into tears at the prospect of being reunited with her dear friend and now continues to look forward and anticipates Wednesday :)
Did you catch it! I get my baby again!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooo!!!!!!!! SO excited to get to serve with her again! Of course it broke my heart to loose highlands but I know that it was inspired. So excited for the upcoming transfer!
So the rest of the week... I left my old planner at home to be honest so I'm struggling to remember what we did. Biggest testimony builder this week was on referrals. They gave us a list this week of all these uncontacted referrals from the last year and told us to go and find them! I mean, these are our brothers and sisters who showed interest in the gospel! We must bring them home! We went on two finding blitz' to bring them in and several of them said that we could come back!!!! God is softening hearts and when the time is right, He will either lead them to us, or us to them. I love that I get to be a part of this work! Pray for us as we go into this next transfer that we will be able to find more of our brothers and sisters who are being prepared! I know that they are out there!!! 
I love you all! Thanks for your support and prayers!
Till next week!

Sister Tobler!

No comments:

Post a Comment