Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Chapter 62: A Quick Note.

Hello Everyone!
I have no clue where to start because my mind is running a million miles and hour right now :) We have had such a crazy busy day with the temple trip today but it's so worth it. I love getting to recharge my batteries there :)
Highlight of the week was General Conference! And super cool... we have FOUR of our investigators tune it!!!! And they each had something that they felt like was just for them or super profound :) Oh my goodness I loved it all! Oh! And for the families information, My conference mix contained chex mix, pb m&ms, goldfish, and peanuts :) YUM!!!!!!
We went on exchanges with the Hermanas this week and I got to go with Hermana Malone again!!! Woohoo for San Antonio Peeps!! As usual, I didn't know a lot what was going on because it was in Spanish but I am getting better! I am understanding more and more with every exchange I go on :) We focused a lot of leaving commitments with people and I got to see one of the most inspired commitments ever so I'd like to leave it with ya'll. Do something hard this week. Not just physically hard though. Think about it. What is something that makes you nervous. What is something that you want to make a habit but struggle with? What is something that will help you to become more like the savior? Just pick one this and strive to do it this week. I can promise you that God will help you as you strive to become more like him and the light and power that you have about you will only grow! I've seen it in my life time and time again.
I wish I had more time to write but alas, I don't :) Just know that we have some AMAZING miracles coming up real soon!!!! I love you all and I'm so grateful for your prayers. They keep me going through it all! I hope you have a great week!
Sister Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment