Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Chapter 57: Transfers!

Hello Everyone!
I don't really have a whole lot to report this week. We had tons of meetings with General Authorities which took up a lot of time, plus I was sick this weekend ( don't worry mother, I'm perfectly healthy now :)), and then crazy Sunday happened. So now onto the subject of my letter.. Here's the story that goes with it ( because of course I have to make it more dramatic than it actually is :) :)
We got home from church a little late because of a meeting and when we walked in the door I decided that I wanted to have a nap instead of eating lunch because I was still not feeling super great from being sick. In my half dream state I start thinking that any second the alarm should go off and then it starts ringing. I freak out when I realize that its a phone call and not an alarm. And its from President White.... I'm all " What the heck its only 3 o'clock!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!" we answer of course and he goes on to say that Sister Cox is being released as an STL and will be staying in Cottonwood. "Now Sister Tobler" he starts." there's going to be some changes in the mission. It actually is going to affect about 80% of the mission. Sister Tobler you are going to be transferred to Highlands and Edison in Kennewick East to serve with Sister Bricker as an STL." At this point I am very confused because this isn't the transfer call, this is a leadership call so I'm waiting for the catch. " Also," he continues," you are being called to finish training Sister Burn. Shes been out for about 6 weeks and you will be designated as her trainer. So you will be tri-paning as an STL and Trainer. Do you have any questions?" I was absolutely floored.... I have only heard of this happening once!!! And now Its happening to me!!!!! What the heck!!!! Oh my goodness... So ya. That's my week :) I'm super sad to leave but also super excited for this new adventure!
That's pretty much my story for the week! I cant wait to tell you how Kennewick East is! By the way, I totally predicted that I was going there next! I appreciate all your love and prayers! I truly feel them holding me up every day. This work is true and I'm so grateful to be a part of it.
I love you all! Till next week!
Sister Tobler


No comments:

Post a Comment