Tuesday, September 26, 2017

chapter 59: Goodbye Already?

Hello Everyone! 
I think this has been one of the craziest weeks ever. Just hours after I got off the email we get a call. Its from Elder Lunt. One of the Assistants.... There was a situation in the mission and I had to say good bye to my baby. With only a few hours notice, we got her all packed up and took her into Richland to her new area. Some tears were shed on both sides but I know that there is a reason things happened this way. So now I get to watch her grow into an amazing missionary from a distance but I'm glad that we still got to make some memories together. 
So because she left us, the mission decided that we don't need to live in a big apartment anymore so after getting Sister Byrne all packed up, Sister Bricker and I had to pack up and move. Now we are living with a member of the Highlands ward and we have the cutest little apartment in their basement! I don't think I have ever lived somewhere so adorable :) and cold! Brrrr. Anyways, so that added another dynamic trying to get all moved into our new place and even though most of my stuff is still in suit cases, its nice to know that we shouldn't have to move again for a while. Cross your fingers at least :)
Now covering two wards with just the two of us, we are busy ALL the time. We have set appointments just about every day which is awesome. We got this referral from the Assistants for a Less Active and Part Member Family that just moved in and the daughter told them " Ya I'm Christian but I'd rather be Mormon" ( We'll work on clarifying that Mormons are Christian :)) and when we went over to see them the next day, they were actually there when they said they would be! And they let us right in! Double Miracle!!! We have found a few really solid potentials that we are super excited to work with and help them to come into the fold. 
I love the work and the people here and I'm pretty sure that I could stay here forever :) We'll see what President has to say about that :). I couldn't ask for a better life, getting to devote everything to the Lord. I love this gospel and thank you all for your love and support!
Till next week!

Sister Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment