Sunday, August 6, 2017

Chapter 53: A Toast to a Year Gone By!

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe that it has already been a year? I am celebrating with some fancy juice because who would have believed that I could do a whole year of the missionary stuff :) I love the work and I think I could do it forever. The sisters in my home ward better watch out because I may just come out with them on splits all the time :) Woohoo!
It has been a really good week! We did lots of walking in spite of the heat and we able to get in with almost everyone we met! It was awesome! In that respect, I am grateful for the heat because people take pity on us :) I'll just give a few high lights.
 So we found a new investigator! Her name is S___ :) I love S___. I don't know if I have met someone who had so many trials all at once but it amazing how much she relies on God to find strength. You can just see the desire to grow closer to Him and I can't wait to see what all happens! I love meeting new people :).
We also did lots of service this week and its amazing to see how God gives each of us different trials and helps us to manage them each in our own way. We are able to strengthen each other when we share our talents. I realize that God gave me certain abilities so that I would be able to help other through their hard times. Even something as simple as doing dishes can be enough to help others realize that God is aware of them :) I have a big testimony of service :)
I don't really know what all to share! We do the work. Everyday. And give it our all because we know that there are more people being prepared in our area to receive the gospel. I love being a part of the work of God. Update on the V__ U___ and K__, they are doing awesome :) Of course Satan is trying to stop them, but they know in who they put their trust and God is making the path clear. I love that I have gotten to be a part of their journey!
I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!!
Sister Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment