Monday, July 17, 2017

Chapter 51: Transfers

Hello Everyone!
I have exciting news.... I'M STAYING IN COTTONWOOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! I dont know if yall have noticed, but I never seem to stay more than two transfers in an area so you could say that I'm pretty pumped to be staying, especially with all the work we've got going on here. So excited! But Sister Cram is leaving me... So I will be receiving Sister Cox on Wednesday! If you remember, back in December I tri-panned with her for a few days when I was in Candy Mountain and YSA. Its kinda weird that she'll be my companion again but we'll have fun with it :).
 This week has been pretty busy. We took Sister White out with us one night and just saw HEAPS of miracles. Everyone we went to go see what home and we were able to set up return appointments with them! She's like a miracle worker it seems! You can bet we will be having her with us more often :).
Also, probably the best part of this week, my birthday!!!! Woohoo!!! We were finally able to get back in contact with this family we had been teaching and they decided to throw a birthday party for me! My heart was so touched :). And the best part of that, we were able to teach them and the husband accepted a copy of the Book of Mormon and committed to start reading it! Woohoo!!! Best Birthday ever! plus the Sisters brought us 7-Eleven :) Couldn't ask for better. 
 We also met this guy named K___. He has been through so much in his life its crazy. i won't go into details but its crazy how much God has protected him and how much he has learned to rely on God. There is no way he would be here if it wasn't for God. But as we were teaching him about the Book of Mormon, he was so into it and loved everything we said and said that he wants to learn more! It was so cool! I love it when people realize that the gospel makes sense :)
 I love that I'm a missionary. There is no other work that I'd rather do :) In fact, why don't I just stay here forever? Not sure President would let me, but I'm glad that I can keep doing missionary work forever. God is guiding us to people that are ready and its so neat to see it all unfold!
I love you all! Till next week!
Sister Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment