Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Chapter 35: #PrinceofPeace

Hello Everyone!
It's been a busy week! As usual :). I don't even know were to start. 
C_____ is doing just wonderful. Loving the Book of Mormon and having the neatest insights on a daily basis. I just love getting to meet with her. She is getting ready to go out of town soon sadly but that just means that we get to meet with her more often until then! Now I get to see one of my favorite investigators 3 times a week :) Woohoo!!! It was so exciting when we started talking about General Conference with her and she was just like " oh ya! I'm already planning on watching that. I told my husband that I get the little TV and I'm going to shut myself in there all day". :). That made my little missionary heart so happy!
Speaking about Conference.... any one else as pumped as I am?!?! And boy, the Women's session was just fantastic! One of the less active ladies we are working with came and just loved it. I especially loved Sister Burton's thought on being a "certain woman". Made me think, how can I be a more sure, dependable, steady, and firm woman for the Lord? What more can I give to serve Him? I love that we have the opportunity every 6 months to hear from these servants of God. How lucky are we to have such easy access to their words?!? Its just amazing. 
We also had our Zone Conference this week which is always fun :). I love President and Sister White and it is so evident that they pray for us often. One of the many highlights from out meeting, THE NEW EASTER INITIATIVE!!! That's right :) Tis' the season! and I love the theme for this year. Learn principles of peace from the Prince of Peace. Truly our Savior is the only way that we find peace in this world full of disappointments.
We got to help one of our potential investigators move this week and it was actually really fun! She had SO much stuff but its amazing when you get a few missionaries together how fast the work can go. And plus she was super appreciative :) Sounds like we are going to be eating dinner with her and her family soon :). I love service. And I love it more when I think about that verse that says " when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." I love serving God and I love getting to see the smiles on His children's faces as we serve them. 
I love this work so much. Its crazy that so much time has flown by. I could keep doing this forever! and I love that truly I never have to stop. While one day my full time service will have to end, I never have to quit sharing my love for the gospel. I love this great work with all my heart and I love yall too!!! Till next week!
Sister Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment