Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Chapter 31: 7 months!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Happy 7 months! It's so crazy to think that I've been out that long! Where has the time gone?!?! I've been a missionary for 7 months TODAY :) and I have loved every moment :) I love that I get to spend literally all my time in the serve of God. There is no better way to live I believe :) Spiritual "high" 24/7. Its the greatest :)
So onto this week, it's been pretty interesting. So we didn't really have a lot of lessons per-say, but we had lots of opportunities to work with ward members and build trust with them. I think I can honestly say that we have officially won over the Columbia Basin ward :) they love us and we love them so much. They see the work we are putting in to try and bring people unto Christ and it is increasing their faith and desire to share the gospel with their friends. I love it so much :) 
We did lots of tracting and had goals to testify boldly to everyone that we met this week and it totally paid off! so many return appointments! I love it :) Ya'll should have seen us at all the doors that didn't speak a lick of English. And Y'all know me, I don't speak a lick of Spanish, except for like "Where is the bathroom" and "please and thank you" :) That was entertaining :) But we managed to communicate to get contact info for Spanish missionaries to go back! So fun!
We had interviews with President White this week too and I just have to say, he is a great man. You can tell that he loves and cares for each of him missionaries and that he truly is inspired. He was dropping a few hints that something big might be coming my way and I'm just praying for the courage and confidence to do whatever I am called to do. 
I love y'all so much and I feel so grateful to have so many people supporting me in this work. We have been thinking a lot about faith this week in conjunction with miracles. An elder in our district said, " the miracles don't increase our faith, but our faith does increase the miracles." All we have to do is go out there and do what God asks with even a grain of faith the size of a mustard seed, and God will bless us with so many miracles. It's pretty simple and I have tested Him. It is true. It's all true.
Love y'all!
Sister Tobler

-- 


No comments:

Post a Comment