Saturday, April 8, 2017

Chapter 36: General Conference!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Can I just start out by saying how much I love conference? I think it just keeps getting shorter and shorter the older I get! I still can't believe it's over! I look forward to when the General Conference Ensign comes in the mail so I can go back and reread them all again :). Perhaps what made it even better was this.... C___ WATCHED ALL OF CONFERENCE!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! So SO happy! I mean, that's a lot of time to give up for someone who isn't a member of the church ( I mean gosh, it's a long time if you are a member) and she just loved it. So many of the talks were directed specifically at those people who aren't members of the church which was so neat! And I don't know about y'all, but I received so much personal revelation. Woohoo!!!!
In other events this week, we found a new investigator out in the Basin!! Double Woohoo!!! Her name in M___ and she is such a sweet little ol' lady :). She took missionary lessons years ago and when we went back to see if she would be interested she welcomed us right it! Ended up having a wonderful visit about how Christ heals us not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually is we come unto Him ( 3 Nephi 17). I already love her so much and I know that God is preparing her to one day be ready to receive the fullness of the gospel and we are here to help and love and support her there :). I love being a missionary. 
We have been just running around all week trying to see everyone! There are so many people here who just need to feel of Gods love for them and the gospel will help them to feel that. The gospel is the answer to just about everything :). And I love that this time in my life can be dedicated to Him. I'm sure that I say that every week but it's just cause it's so true!!! I love this gospel with all my heart. 
Love you all!!!
Sister Tobler


P.s. funny thing, sometimes when you go to contact referrals in the Basin, dogs jmpt on your car, and chase you away. Gotta love bein' in the country :)

No comments:

Post a Comment